Can anyone help me with why pictures on webpages are so small on my 8130? I have looked high and low for some type of setting to remedy the situation to no avail. One example is Accuweather.com. The weather radar on my old Blackberry was full screen. On my 8130 it is so small it is useless. I tried it on my wife's Treo and it is full screen as well.
    Any suggestions? Thanks.
    03-17-08 08:56 AM
    I just went to accuweather.com and entered my zip and clicked on radar and it's taking up the vast majority of my screen.

Try this... while viewing in your browser click the key that brings up the menu for the browser app and click Column View. Maybe you are in Page view?
    03-17-08 08:05 PM
    One example is Accuweather.com. The weather radar on my old Blackberry was full screen. On my 8130 it is so small it is useless. I tried it on my wife's Treo and it is full screen as well.
    Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Have you tried it again recently. I use Accuweather frequently, the radar image has always been pretty much full screen until a few days ago when all of the sudden it appeared as a tiny useless spec on the screen... then late this afternoon it returned to being a large full screen image without any setting changes on my part. Must have been an issue on the Accuweather site rather than the BB browser.
    03-17-08 08:21 PM
    It must have been the Accuweather site. Now it is working fine. Thanks.
    03-24-08 06:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD