Hi - I'm new - just got my 8130 sprint pearl...can I call bberry cusotmer service to have them walk me thought some questions I have with my pearl?
    04-30-08 11:05 AM
    If I had questons that I couldn't get answered here I would call my service provider. If they can't help you they can connect connect you with RIM.

IMHO you should post your questions on the Pearl forum before you call Sprint. Everyone on here has been more than helpful when I've had a question. Give it a try!
    04-30-08 11:25 AM
    IMHO you should post your questions on the Pearl forum before you call Sprint. Everyone on here has been more than helpful when I've had a question. Give it a try!
    I agree, let us try to answer them for you before you have to call someone.
    04-30-08 11:59 AM
    thats true, its very helpful here, and the short time i've own my pearl I've encountered a lot of problems, mostly when tying to unlock vendor themes! lol, but there's a way around everything so ask away!

p.s. is this my 101st post?! yay!!!
    04-30-08 04:33 PM
    Your service provider and the forum can help but fyi...when you call bb they charge for customer service calls. So i definately recommend exhausting all other avenues first
    05-02-08 11:05 PM
    There isn't anything you can't get here!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-08 11:16 PM
    THis forum is a never ending supply of answers, possibly even moreso than RIM or the provider themselves.
    05-03-08 02:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD