Hello my fellow CB bloggers!!!

I recently purchased a BB Pearl 8110 and absolutely love it!! I have a couple of questions that i wanted to share with you all and maybe you guys/gals might even be able to help me out! I wanted to know if there is a deleted files folder? such as when you delete a sms message or mms or what have you, if there is anything on the phone that will allow me to see my deleted files or anything of that nature??

My second question is on the call logs is there a way where i can delete all of my call logs all at once?? ive been looking for threads or post but cant seem to find it (honestly im just to lazy to look jk ) any help would be appreciated !!

well thank you for your time on reading my thread hopefully you all can help me out!!!
    06-03-08 05:56 PM
    No deleted folder on the device itself. If you are on BES for your BlackBerry service, you can see any deleted messages in the recycle bin of Outlook, or whatever your client is.

To delete more than one item in any log or list, press and hold the shift key and roll the trackball to highlight all items you want to delete. From the menu, select Delete Prior, or Delete Messages, whichever it is on your device.
    06-03-08 06:08 PM
    Or go to the date. Highlight it then hit menu and delete prior, that is the fastest way I have found

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-08 06:28 PM
    yea man i have the pearl 8110 and im having a hard time figuring out where the shift key is???
    06-04-08 01:23 AM
    Shift Key is the # key.
    06-20-08 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD