i just wanted to thank you sunkast for all of your help yesterday i thought that i was going to have to get a whole new pearl but i followed the step by step intructions from the 'how to reinstall the os to a nuked blackbery' link you sent me and i was able to fix my pearl! woohoo! so now once again me and my pearl are living happily ever after. HOORAY!
    04-02-08 01:30 PM
    Glad I could help you out. No body likes to hand over their phone cause it's broken.
    04-02-08 01:37 PM
    I'm glad you got your pearl working again. I had an issue where I had to go through these same steps. I not only want to say thanks to sunkast, but to all the other members here who are willing to spend the time helping us figure things out.
    04-02-08 01:46 PM
    Yup Yup This Crackberry Site Is Awesome! I Have Hope Now That One Day I May Be A Crackberry Master! (i Thought I Was 'phone Savy' Until I Got The Pearl!)
    04-02-08 01:48 PM
    I'm glad you got your pearl working again. I had an issue where I had to go through these same steps. I not only want to say thanks to sunkast, but to all the other members here who are willing to spend the time helping us figure things out.
    I had an issue with my phone's virtual memory and Sunkast had a response for my thread within minutes. By that day's end, my problem was fixed. Thanks again, Sunkast and the whole crew.
    04-02-08 02:04 PM
    Sunkast knows his stuff. He is always on here helping everybody.
    04-02-08 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD