Hello

I have many friends with regular cell phones, bot blackberry's, am I right in that I cannot send them text messages and add a picture?

DAwn
    05-05-08 05:53 PM
    i know that sucks that bbs cant do some pretty basic stuff like that.
    05-05-08 06:00 PM
    I can do that through mms messages with my pearl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-08 06:02 PM
    mms is the way to do it
    05-05-08 06:13 PM
    Me too Pinky. Sprint does not support picture messaging(MMS). Which is a bummer especially if you have a pearl....
    05-05-08 06:14 PM
    If I can use it as mms how would I? I don't think I can but maybe I am working it wrong.
    05-05-08 06:18 PM
    MMS all the way.
    05-05-08 06:19 PM
    Me too Pinky. Sprint does not support picture messaging(MMS). Which is a bummer especially if you have a pearl....
    I found out yesturday that sprint doesn't offer MMS.. I think it sucks too
    05-05-08 06:24 PM
    For now you will have to send pics via e-mail. I read that they have been recieving numerous complaints about this problem, considering their one of the only carriers to have this problem. They are supposedly developing a fix for this. Hope it comes quick for ya!
    05-05-08 06:37 PM
    I hope so too that sure would be nice!!
    I think they should tell you that... When you read the everything plan, it doesn't state that sprint doesn't support MMS on the BB Pearl.
    05-05-08 07:01 PM
    Yea the guy at the sprint store even said I could send picture messages with it and it was included in my phone. What a tool, he knew (darn) well that I couldn't and sprint doesn't support MMS seeing as how he showed me that he had the exact same phone I bought (the pearl 8130). I would have bought the phone anyway but it would have been good to know at time of purchase, so I dont look like a tool trying to figure it out for like an hour and a half until I was turned onto this website by a former crackberry addict
    05-05-08 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD