where can you hold a headset in your hand/ear to see how they feel? Best Buy, etc?

also (newbie here) - can I get a 10,000 foot overview of wired, nonwired and blue tooth headsets? I unnerstand wired and nowired but Blue Tooth? I don't get it.
    09-11-08 06:24 AM
    09-11-08 06:40 AM
    Thanks for that info on bluetooth.

Where can you go to try headsets? I mean put them in your ear, feel them, etc..????
    09-13-08 09:21 AM
    You can't try them anywhere mainly for sanitary reasons and for security. They are small and would be easy to steal if left out of packaging. Some BT headsets come with multiple ear pieces so if you don't like one you can change it out for a comfortable fit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 09:29 AM
    sorry U can not try the bluetooth. That will be iky! Depends on how much U want to spend ? I bought Jabra BT8040 it comes with multiple ear pieces so U can change to fit your ear better.
    09-13-08 09:33 AM
    I have a V12 headset by BlueAnt. It has an LCD display that indicates caller ID, call history, redial, voice dial, battery (%) strength, and volume...and a few other features.

Price range was $60-$80...I don't recall exactly. You can pay more/less for a headset.

If I leave it on my ear for very long, my ear gets sore. I don't use it all that much when driving because it's hard to hear a conversation, over the road noise.

Make sure you get a return policy (like 30 days or so) in case you don't like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD