How do I consolidate my Outlook Contacts? Currently my Outlook contains 2 Contact Folders: Contacts & Hotmail Contacts. This is the same for Calendar, Tasks & Notes. I use Outlook Connector to sync with my Hotmail Account. I guess another way to pose this question is can you sync hotmail contacts with your blackberry?

Device: Blackberry Pearl 8130
    Blackberry Device Software: Version 4.5
    Blackberry Desktop Manager: Version 4.7
    Carrier: Verizon Wireless
    Microsoft Outlook 2007

Currently my Blackberry only syncs with my main Outlook contacts folder on my laptop. However I use Hotmail more often to update my contacts. When a change is made in Hotmail it syncs with my Hotmail Outlook Contacts but not with the main outlook contacts folder which syncs with my Blackberry.

I find this to a major problem yet have not found any reasonable solutions to it in the past year. I am sure this is a pretty common issue with many people experiencing the same problem.

Can anyone help?

Jack
    [email protected]
    Last edited by jbullard77; 12-04-08 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Spelling Error
    11-26-08 11:57 AM
    Can anyone help me here?
    12-04-08 05:36 PM
    i too have the same issue though contacts is not so much a problem for me as there are plenty of workarounds to export contacts etc. However not from the lack of research and hours reading many blogs and posts have i been able to find a solution for synchronising my Hotmail Calendar with the Blackberry. As know you can bring hotmail calendar into outlook with the outlook connector no problem but the blackberry desktop manager doesnt seem to allow you to pick the hotmail calendar to sync to just the default outlook one, which of course is empty in my case as all my diary information is in hotmail calendar.

Seems there are not even any 3rd party apps that provide this synchronisation or even to force hotmail calendar entries into the default outlook calendar with a merge facility. I have tried one workaround which was to invite myself by way of a different email address to any hotmail calendar event so that it gets delviered on my blackberry device.

any better solutions would be appreciated
    12-15-08 03:25 PM
    Ditto. Its driving me mad. Hours and hours of being told one thing after another. I think the only solution is to sign up with one of these companies who you basically hire part of a BES server from at �6 per month
    10-16-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD