I posted this yesterday, but my problem is still not resolved.

I have the latest OS version and have verified my suretype box is checked in the application loader on my blackberry desktop assistant.

Sometimes when typing messages (including in messenger) or e-mails (NOT when in the browser or entering passowrds) my suretype suddenly disables! No warning at all, I've checked my options- language settings millions of times and turned my phone on and off, connected it to my pc over and over, but the problem still occurs

The only solution I've found is to "fake out" my blackberry by going to options- language and changing it to English (rather than English-US) then the Input langauge to English US Multitype from simply English US THEN ensuring the predictive text box is checked under input options THEN I have to return my language settings all back to English US and resave it (YES I return my input language back FROM English US multi to simply English US)-

My solutions only works for 5 e-mails or texts before the suretype disables itself AGAIN despite all the language settings saying otherwise...what's wrong with my phone? It's only a month old- This is so frustrating especially when it happens unexpectedly and im in a rush to type-

SO long story short even though all indications point to suretype being enabled and functioning-I am at the will of my blackberry as to whether it actually works out-
    01-28-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD