What!?
    Help!
    I bought the ecolor pearl program from the crackberry store and its not working

The application is there, and asked me to reboot once it was done, but my trackball color isn't changing and neither is my led light (changing color trackball/led is the point of the program)

I paid 6 bucks for it and nothing-anyone else have a problem with this program? Any suggestions??!!
    02-29-08 10:29 PM
    Only the 8100 can change trackball color.
    02-29-08 10:32 PM
    Only the 8100 can change trackball color.
    Yeah, what he said.

You'll be able to manipulate your LED color, but thats it. The trackball will always be white.
    02-29-08 10:35 PM
    This is from the site:
    * Select a color of your choice and press the trackball. Color changed! (* For devices other than 8100 Pearl, only LED status light color will be changed.)
    Sorry.
    02-29-08 10:35 PM
    Dammit! Ok thanks!!! I guess I only read the "pearl" part, got too excited...
    02-29-08 11:45 PM
    Yeah it only works on the 8100 for the trackball but I couldnt even get it to work on my led either I did get blackberry alerts and pimp my pearl to work on my led though. Pimp my pearl is cool but I wish it would time out sooner than 15mins because it stays on for quite a long time.
    02-29-08 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD