Hi everyone:

I've got my Sirius working GREAT via Orb on my Blackberry 8130. I'm loving it!

However, for whatever reason, I can't play MP3s on my machine via Orb. It just says "An error has occurred attempting to play media."

Any ideas from any of you gurus out there?
    01-24-08 04:38 PM
    As an update, I've re-run all of the tests via my browser for the 3gp and the tests all work great.

I'm bummed, I can't figure this out!
    01-25-08 06:54 PM
    Hey I am having the same problem and just spent the last 4 hours trying to fix it with no avail. Has anyone figured out why mp3s cause the "An error has occurred attempting to play media." problem?
    03-01-08 04:57 PM
    Sarlic, is your OS verizon's .97?
    03-01-08 05:26 PM
    It's the US Celluar .97 (or whichever the other available is).

I gave up on Orb and bought an 8gb MicroSD HC card. Webcam and videos and streaming Sirius work great.

No mp3s. Frustrating. Just tried a few days ago on a different router/firewall and still no luck, same error.

A real shame.
    03-01-08 07:58 PM
    really? i have us cellulars .97 and didnt try orb because i heard sirius wont work. i guess ill try it out.

btw, i dont think 8gb card will work on a pearl... i think the max is 2
    03-01-08 08:07 PM
    If you are able to play videos check and see if it was left on fullscreen if so set it to normal view (uncheck fullscreen from media player menu) then try playing your mp3 or radio should work.
    04-13-08 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD