Hey, i have been playing with ORB the last few days trying to get to listen to XM radio and music off my computer. Now i have everything set up over the net but for some reason when i try to play audio on my BB it seems to freeze up when loading. I have tons of memory available and have been able to use it on other BBs, so i am not sure why the media player wont play the music. I can get it to watch the videos w/ the audio, look at photos, and everything else, just not stream music. I am also using the default settings on ORB with my stream format being 3GP (.sdp), and my speed averages anywhere from 1,900 kb/s to 7000 kb/s. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, let me know. thanks
    07-05-08 03:18 PM
    actually, solved my own problem. You just cant have the full screen checked when watching videos. It will still allow you to watch videos but wont stream music for some reason. thanks anyways
    07-05-08 03:42 PM
    where can you get this ORB software? how much?
    07-05-08 03:50 PM
    Its free. Just google it. Or go to MyCast your digital media with Orb 2.0 remote pc access software

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 11:04 AM
    Thank you so much! I've been searching for an answer to this for along time!

Just to help others out, you have to start streaming a video to get the "full screen" option to appear in the blackberry media player menu. Uncheck it, and then go back to try and stream some audio.

Also, another problem I had was trying to get video working. I had to uncheck "Use UPnP for DirectStream" in the orb configuration on the computer running orb.

And lastly, for those of you who dont know what orb is: Its a media streaming program that lets you access ALL your music and movies that are stored on your home computer, while you are out and about on your blackberry. It's as simple as running the installer and changing the few prefrences as stated above. you can test it out on your blackberry by going to mycast.orb.com
    07-28-08 10:58 PM
    Why is it that when you try to download a song or a picture stored on your computer, the BB says it is too big to download, what are the limitations?
    08-02-08 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD