I purchased two BBs through sprint under my name, one for myself and gave the other to a friend. I'd like to install some sort of spyware/keylogger on my blackberry devices.

I looked up flexispy and read some reviews but I also read that they have poor customer service so if I am not satisfied with the software after the "5 day money back guarantee period" I'm out $300.00!

Can anyone recommend something that actually works!?

Thanks,
    Last edited by BlackberryBella; 05-21-08 at 03:44 AM.
    05-21-08 03:15 AM
    Their are no other applications for what you are looking for, the only similar option would be to have the device placed on a BES to monitor and limit the services, aside from that flexispy is like a virus for your BB and what you are asking to do is an invasion of privacy..beware of the legal ramifications,just yesterday I spoke with a rep from RIM who had someone who installed flexispy on their devices and RIM legal team was getting involved.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-08 09:02 AM
    I don't necessarily consider it an invasion of privacy since I bought both phones and I pay the bills on both of them. The legal issues only apply if you're trying to install this on someone else's phone, so I'm not really worried. Thanks again,
    05-21-08 02:29 PM
    You can look at a reliable keylogger program for mobiles like Mobile Spy or iKeyMonitor.
    And this thread is 7 years dead. Congrats.
    03-27-15 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD