My wife and I love our new BB 8130 and all the great features Sprint has for the phone. Our biggest gripe though is when we are watching Sprint TV there is a bar at the bottom of the screen that takes up about a third or more of the screen. Yes you can use the pearl to scroll up and down in the selected channel to see the other things for that channel, but really I would just like to use the whole 240X260 screen to view the show Im watching at the time. Also I wish you could look at other channels to see what there is to watch while your watching something. Right now you have to back completely out to go to another channel. So if there is anyone out there that knows if any of these things I have brought up can be done please inform us. Thank you all.
    07-31-08 10:49 PM
    I agree. I use it to keep up to date on the news and entertainment. Its sooooooo much nicer than reading a webpage.

Dm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-08 07:38 AM
    Wish I could figure out why other Sprint users like this feature and I find it useless.... I call it "Sprint Streaming Video - The Guide Is Loading, Soon Come" since it takes forever to load. Also when I watch something it tends to CRASH my Pearl, forcing me out of communication until the very long reboot process is complete.

IF the service had any worth I'd be griping about the ridiculous lack of option to view sideways in fullscreen mode, so you could actually see something without a magnifier... but there's no point

Oh yeah, and I'm a Sprint dealer. I NEVER mention Sprint TV, it's too embarrassing if they actually want a demo.
    08-01-08 11:02 AM
    Picked up mobitv for pearl.

Its very similar to sprint tv, except it does have a mini guide @ the bottom of the screen so you can see what else is on before you switch. The overall picture is Better on the curve... Little bigger makes all the difference.
    But mobitv is not avail for curve as I am aware?

Seems to take a bit of time to buffer, and it has to re buffer from time to time. But otherwise, for a slightly delayed live broadcast of Fox News (2-3 mins) on a really small screen its not bad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-08 02:43 PM
    Ive seen a couple people say it buffers alot and takes awhile to load the channels. It takes less then 5 seconds to load the channel and never has to buffer while Im watching it. I live in lower MI between Battle Creek and Jackson. Im wondering if you have these problems becuse you guys are in big cities.
    08-01-08 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD