I just got my 8130 and I notice that the headset does not play audio through the Sprint Music Store Or Sprint TV. This is the headset that came with the phone. It works for phone calls as well as the blackberry media player. Does anyone know a fix or workaround, or even who to call so someone can update the software? Thanks in advance.

Blackberry 8130 Pearl
    BB software ver. 4.3.0.71(platform 3.1.0.37)
    Sprint Music Store Ver1.64.14
    Sprint TV Ver1.5.2
    01-22-08 07:28 PM
    I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to bluetooth gadgets. I went out the other day and bought Vcast Music Pack 4.0 for my Verizon 8130. It has the headset Motorola S9, and a 4gig chip.

For the life of me I can't get it to play sound from my blackberry media player. I guess I need a walkthrough as well to make sure I am doing it correctly. Any ideas?
    01-23-08 12:40 PM
    I just got my 8130 and I notice that the headset does not play audio through the Sprint Music Store Or Sprint TV. This is the headset that came with the phone. It works for phone calls as well as the blackberry media player. Does anyone know a fix or workaround, or even who to call so someone can update the software? Thanks in advance.

Blackberry 8130 Pearl
    BB software ver. 4.3.0.71(platform 3.1.0.37)
    Sprint Music Store Ver1.64.14
    Sprint TV Ver1.5.2
    I had the same issue. On the head set there is a metal clicker thingy (the technical term) where you speak into. When I clicked it (not sure if i held it for a few seconds then released or if I just clicked it quickly) but I was able to listen to music on my Sprint player through my headset that came with the phone. I was happy and content for weeks. The weird thing is just yesterday, I used the headset to voicedial (to think of it I had not done that before) and now my Sprint Player is back to NOT playing through the head set. I don't get it...
    05-02-08 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD