OK I just downloaded the Yahoo Search One app for blackberry (you simply hold down your talk button and say anything, and in 2 seconds it types exactly what you said into a text box and sends it thru their search engine.. most amazing thing I have seen)

So my question is, if the yahoo program takes speech and puts it to text SO perfectly and quickly, is there any programs out there that will do that for text messages, so you can simply just say what you want and it types it up quickly?
    07-10-08 08:53 PM
    There may be a few, but if you search the forum for "vlingo", it may be what you are looking for.
    07-10-08 08:55 PM
    There may be a few, but if you search the forum for "vlingo", it may be what you are looking for.
    OMG, I love you!.. Vlingo is free and it is quite good. It says it learns your voice also so I am excited. Thanks so much man, this is the coolest thing ever, going to make texting in the car a breezeeee!!!
    07-10-08 09:21 PM
    Yeah Vlingo is the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaat.

But has anyone found a way to remove the Vlingo signature on texts?
    07-10-08 10:07 PM
    Naudan, I love you too man. I hope you enjoy.
    Thebokonist, to remove the "via vlingo" signature, go to vlingo options, scroll down to email tagline and sms tagline, and select disable.
    07-10-08 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD