When I turn on my 8130, It won't let me select anything it goes straight to camera mode. When I roll the tracball it takes a picture, and it won't let me exit out of the camera. So when I take out the battery and reset the phone it does this every time. Can someone help me please.
    07-11-08 02:21 PM
    sounds like you got a bad one. can you sync it up with your DM? you might have to return it. sorry to hear about your luck with it.
    07-11-08 02:24 PM
    hmm, thats pretty odd...I dont even know where to begin other than to wipe the phone and reinstall the OS that it came with. This might solve your problem
    07-11-08 02:24 PM
    have you tried the world problem solving battery pull? Leave the phone powered on and pull the battery, wait about 30 seconds and then re-insert the battery. If that doesn't fix it, you may have to return the phone, or like someone else mentioned, try wiping the phone and re-installing the OS
    07-11-08 02:31 PM
    Yea I've pulled the battery, but as soon as I put it back in, it goes straight back to the camera and won't let me exit out of it. Then it shuts itself off after a few seconds.
    07-11-08 02:46 PM
    i would do what jimmers suggested and if that doesn't work bring it back
    07-11-08 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD