When I open my calendar in the agenda view (which I have set as default), it only shows me the next 5 days and then skips to 2009, shows me a few holidays and then skips to 2010. If I go to month view and then go back to agenda view, it shows me the month, and then starts skipping ahead again. The appointments are in there, I just can't see them. This used to work right...

Any ideas what happened or how to fix it?

I think it has something to do with my email - I got appointments sent to an email address that was not my primary address for my email or my calendar, and that's when the issue started. I deleted the appointments, but it hasn't fixed the issue. I've also tried to resend the service books and to do a battery pull. Nothing's worked.

Is there a way to delete the offending calendar?
    Last edited by Flurrycat; 04-22-08 at 03:29 PM.
    04-22-08 03:04 PM
    Okay - I found the problem. It seems that there were three recurring appointments on ANOTHER email address in my calendar... I'm not sure how they got there, but they're gone and everything's appearing as it should.

Weird. Why do they offer one calendar per email address if the device can't actually integrate them???
    04-22-08 03:41 PM
    What calendar are you using?
    04-22-08 03:41 PM
    Just the regular one that comes with the BB. I think it's a new feature in 4.3, but each email address gets its own calendar. I think the idea is that you can see your appointments separated out if you need to. The problem is, they don't seem to play nice together in the default view (all calendars combined) - at least not on my 8130.
    04-22-08 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD