Awesome the addiction reaches all levels LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-08 02:05 PM
    My dad used to rock a BB (i forgot what it was.. it's waaay old now, sitting in a drawer upstairs now) and then got an 8100 I think.. didn't last long.. He got rid of that for an iPhone... said it was easier to use.. but I taught him mroe about it than he taught himself.. & it wasn't my phone! now him & my mom are both iPhone users, on at&t, and I am rocking a pearl with Verizon..
    dad is thinking about coming back to the BB side though.... he loves my Pearl.
    07-16-08 02:21 AM
    Yup, its the 8110. He's not tech savvy at all asking what the GPS was...how to put ringtones on it...how to lock the keys...and most importantly, how to make phone calls!
    Ooooo My GoDJ!!!!! I am laughing so hard I swear a little pee came out!
    That is so what the helll you get my friend! How sweet it is! REDEMPTION IS MINE! (im doing a little dance) So you going to introduce him to the crack?
    07-17-08 09:23 PM
    My dad thinks texts are voice mails but doesn't know how to call his voice mail. So if he doesn't answer I just have to keep calling.
    my mother does the same thing!!! Always she has to ask me how to check her voicemail and i always tell her to dial 1. And when it ask for her passcode, she forgets. She would call me just to ask how to check her voice messages. ugh. I also want her to use texts but she forgets every time i teach her, she forgets within five mins after introduction. I told her it isn't hard.
    07-18-08 03:46 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD