This is my first blackberry and I'm so excited, but I have been having some problems. I'm not the most tech savvy person in the world

I have a bunch of pictures that transfered over from my other phone before i had my memory card...now I am wondering how i can change them from being saved on the phones memory to being put onto the memory card?

Also, I forgot what password and username I set up my browser to. Does anyone know how I can reset or get into the browser without logging in?

I have the new Blackberry Pearl
    05-12-09 09:18 PM
    1. Use a card reader and save the pics from your card onto your pc. Insert your card into your new phone and it should prompt you to format the card. Do that. Then under options>media card (on the blackberry) scroll down to mass media storage and make sure that this option is enabled. Now when you connect the phone to your computer you can "drag and drop" files to and from your computer. I hope this helps.

I also have the pearl (8130) I love it! Best of luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 09:27 PM
    if you have your memory card in there already and dont mind doing it one by one you can:
    1) go into you main screen of your media icon
    2) click the BB (seven dots) button and hit explore
    3) click on your device memory then HOME then USER
    4) it will show you your files go to PICTURES file
    5) it will show the pictures you can move then go onto the picture you want to move and click the BB button again(seven dots) and hit MOVE
    6) then the BB button again and hit UP again in the list that comes up and keep hittin the up option till you see the Memory card and device memory option come up again and click memory card and hit the BB button again and click move here
    7) after the first time its just going through the up steps again not the whole thing ..
    Good Luck if still more questions feel free to ask for some more help
    05-14-09 03:33 PM
    for the browser set up your provider should be able to reset it for you ... Telus did for me when i forgot
    05-14-09 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD