This has been driving me insane! With my sms txts the correct time shows up in the general message but when I open the message the time is an hour early. My time setting on my phone is correct. How do i fix this it's driving me crazy!!!
    08-03-08 03:37 PM
    This was posted once before by someone else having the same problem. Can't remember what the answer was, but lets try a search and see if it comes up.
    08-03-08 11:53 PM
    Well I am no help, but I too have a question. I don't always get good signal. When I do get signal all my text messages come in with the time that it is right than not what time they were sent.
    My daughter has a blackjack and it tells you when it was sent no mater when you receive it.
    Is there a way for the BB to do this?

Thanks
    08-04-08 12:33 AM
    Well I am no help, but I too have a question. I don't always get good signal. When I do get signal all my text messages come in with the time that it is right than not what time they were sent.
    My daughter has a blackjack and it tells you when it was sent no mater when you receive it.
    Is there a way for the BB to do this?

Thanks
    I don't remember the reason why, but the BlackBerry will always show messages at the time they were delivered, not when they were sent.
    08-04-08 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD