okay so i never had this problem before. this phone is less than 1 month old and i got it brand new. its a BB pearl 8130. My carrier is verizon. Anyway the problem is all my sms/mms messages as well as my call logs keep getting automatically deleted. this started yesterday. all the sudden i went to my texts and then poof everything deleted in front of my eyes without me pressing abutton. a few texts later they are all deleted again. same with my call history. I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG, i can't figure it out, i didn't change any settings or anything i don't get it. if somebody could help me please do so! thanks. i'm new to BBs as well this is my first one. any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
    10-11-08 11:23 AM
    You're low on memory spanky check this out http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-08 11:29 AM
    Well, it sounds like a memory issue. Look under options then status to check your memory. It is most likely very low, and that is killing all of your sms and call logs. The same thing happened to me when I first bought my Pearly. Do a battery pull, then check out the link provided by Blueberry about memory issues on BBs.
    Last edited by Crackberrykills; 10-11-08 at 11:34 AM. Reason: My boy Blue beat me to posting the memory link.
    10-11-08 11:33 AM
    thank you guys, im cleaning up my memory to create some more room. Appreciate it much guys.
    10-11-08 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD