Please, tell me someogne has had this issue before... Updated my software earlier, now my phone thinks that it's 130, but it's 330... So much for my alarm!! Pleade help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-08 07:42 AM
    Please, tell me someogne has had this issue before... Updated my software earlier, now my phone thinks that it's 130, but it's 330... So much for my alarm!! Pleade help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I take it you're talking time and not the phone type?
    In options>Date/Time, is Date/Time set to network?
    What about your time zone, is that still correct?
    01-17-08 07:47 AM
    yep, figured out that one right around when you posted...and when my wireless browser went out... instead of reading 1X or 1XEV, it reads 1x or 1xev... does that have any bearing on it?? it looks like everything else is in order. Thanks for the quick info, now just to get my web browser back up

Edit: i just did a battery pull (wich I am getting oh so tired of) to no avail...
    01-17-08 07:50 AM
    Might need to have the service books resent. That has shown to help.

As to the battery pull, down load the soft reset app. It's free and does the same thing.
    01-17-08 07:53 AM
    really?? soft reset is next to do on the check list... as far as the web browser, who would have thought..it works, why or how, i do not know, but it just started working.. I guess this is a classic case of sprint being sprint... thanks for the help Member No.1, and Sprint; "way to screw the pooch"
    01-17-08 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD