Hi

I posted this ? in another forum but have gotten no answers as of yet so I thought I would post the same ? here.

I have a Pearl 8130 through Verizon and I currently have it set to separate the SMS and MMS from my regular email messages. ? is given the Pearl's known memory issue's does it take up more memory to separate the SMS MMS messages rather than just keeping them all together with the regular email messages.

Any thoughts you may have would be appreciated.
    05-24-08 11:01 AM
    Don't think it would take up more or less memory either way. It's still the same amount of messages regardless of where they end up I would think.
    05-24-08 11:03 AM
    That's what I was thinking also but given the fact that you are basically creating a new folder for the SMS and MMS messages to appear in I thought maybe that might take away some memory to create that second folder.
    05-24-08 11:06 AM
    How do you separate text messages from regular email. The tech person at Verizon said it was not possible. So glad to see you've figured out how. Thanks
    05-24-08 11:41 AM
    Go to your messages folder click on the menu go to options and under general options there should be an option for SMS and Email Inboxes and it should give you the option to separate and that should do it.
    05-24-08 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD