Just got my Pearl two weeks ago and cannot imagine life without it. I have a question....I figured out how to put MMS and SMS into their own folder but my emails and calls all go to the "message" folder. Can you separate emails and calls into different folders??? Please help....thx
    02-19-08 10:13 PM
    ALL messages and email will go to main message folder, by default. You have moved the SMS, out.
    Now, to get the call logging out, go to the Phone Dialer screen > Options > Call Logging = NONE
    02-19-08 10:33 PM
    No matter what you do, all messages will go into the "messages" folder. However, in your messaging options, you can choose to have emails and MMS/SMS separated out, which will provide you with an extra folder icon for MMS/SMS. Doing this, you can hide the "messages" folder icon and only keep the separated MMS/SMS and email folder icons visible.
    02-20-08 08:52 AM
    How about separating out SMS/MMS messages by "received from"? I suppose there is no way to do this. What ends up happening though is if you keep a thread for a while it will start to bog down when pulling the thread history...
    02-20-08 12:44 PM
    thanks for the assistance jsanders. that will atleast keep some of the info organized and separated. seems strange that one is not able to create folders for all incoming items. nevertheless, blackberries are what's up!
    02-20-08 09:40 PM
    Thanks for the phone call tip! That always bugged me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-08 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD