how can i send a picture message, the only options i see is the send to e-mail or to facebook, i want to send it to another phone via sms. my phone is a pearl 8130
    03-29-08 06:23 AM
    also when my phone rings it is not loud even when i have it is the loud mode, could it be because i am using my own media as the ringtone
    03-29-08 06:25 AM
    You have to use MMS to send photos. Works like SMS but is multi media. As for ringer volume turn it up louder when you choose the song then set it. Hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-08 09:17 AM
    Also, Sprint's Pearl can't do MMS messages.

03-29-08 11:10 AM
    Can alltel 8130s send mms?

03-30-08 03:07 PM
    I just received a work around for the mms messages. You compose an email then type in the reciepients number then add @teleflip.com it converts it to mms.

03-30-08 04:15 PM
    I just received a work around for the mms messages. You compose an email then type in the reciepients number then add @teleflip.com it converts it to mms.

03-30-08 04:16 PM
    Also, Sprint's Pearl can't do MMS messages.

really? thats so whack. Is that decision of Sprints?
    03-30-08 05:27 PM
    really? thats so whack. Is that decision of Sprints?
    You can throw Alltel, and Telus into that boat too. Verizon is half in the boat, only allowing BB phones that have a camera to send MMS. Verizon BB phones that do not have a camera are blocked from MMS.

I think it's an inability of the network having software/hardware to handle the data.
    03-30-08 05:35 PM
    On Sprint, you can email pics to "[email protected]" and other sprint customers will receive it via their usual picturemail message.

03-31-08 03:32 PM
    I too am having problems. Do you know a way around with US Cellular? I can't send a picture MMS it just gives me an error. also, when I receive them, I have to go to a webpage and type in a password which is a pain in the ****. Any help for me?
    03-31-08 06:09 PM
    i'm new to the forums and have only had my blackberry pearl 8130 from sprint for a week or so and i'm finding out the limitations now. i'm bothered by the low ring volumn, being unable to send pics to other phones and not being able to use phone as modem. all 3 being major reasons i purchased the phone.

has anyone had success sending a picture via teleflip. say from sprint blackberry to a t-mobile phone?
    03-31-08 09:03 PM
    The teleflip doesn't work if the other person doesn't have mms capabilities either. I just tried to send to another sprint customer and although they can get pictures thru picture mail, they can't get it thru this capability. Kinda sucks. Sprint needs to get up on that. As well as other carriers obviously.

03-31-08 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD