Hello,

Is there a way to send one text message to more than one person?

Thanks,

Jay
    03-25-08 04:15 PM
    Never mind! I figured it out!

Thanks,

jay
    03-25-08 04:17 PM
    good to see we could help!!! (hit the options key and select add recipient, just incase anyone else is wondering)

do we know if there is a limit on how many people we can send to?
    03-25-08 04:45 PM
    I think its between 8 and 10. Not sure exactly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-08 04:51 PM
    That is how I do it now but just out of curiosity, is there an easier/quicker way to do it? Is there a way (like on some other phones) to scroll through your contact list and check/select the contact that you want and after you're through, it loads everyone you've selected?

Using the "add recipient" is ok but I thought there might be a quicker way...
    03-25-08 05:04 PM
    That is how I do it now but just out of curiosity, is there an easier/quicker way to do it? Is there a way (like on some other phones) to scroll through your contact list and check/select the contact that you want and after you're through, it loads everyone you've selected?

Using the "add recipient" is ok but I thought there might be a quicker way...
    I was thinking the same thing
    03-25-08 05:58 PM
    if you know you're going to send text to several people at the same time frequently you can create a group in your addressbook and then send to them all at the same time...

Hope this makes things easier.

Now if we could just get them to vibrate AND ring at the same time we'd really have something.
    03-26-08 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD