I have had my BB for nearly 6 months now and I have my first noticeable scratch on the screen. It's not terrible, but when the light hits the screen right (or wrong as the case may be), you can definitely see the scratch. I have a skin on my phone, but nothing protecting the screen.

Is there any way to "buff out" the scratch on the screen or is it stuck there forever?

Thanks in advance...
    05-06-08 12:16 PM
    I have use a product called Displex. Is a display polish. I have use it on other phones and it works magic. I don't know if you can get it on the US though.

I hope this helps.
    05-10-08 03:40 PM
    I really need to order a screen protector I have been lucky so far.
    05-10-08 03:42 PM
    I was just going to post something on how to remove scratches... I have only had my 8130 for 1 week... and today it got knocked off the kitchen counter and landed on the tile and low and behold there is a scratch on the screen now... not deep at all but it is really bothering me. What can I use to remove this?

I ordered the 8130 blackberry rubber skin but did not receive it yet otherwise I am guessing I would have avoiding this situation
    05-10-08 05:43 PM
    No scratches on my second curve yet.
    05-10-08 05:55 PM
    You might try the Novus products.
    Novus 3 is quite abrasive for significant scratches. Novus 2 is for lesser scratches and Novus 1 is more for smudges. Sometimes you'll find these at Motorcycle shops (for helmets and visors) and acrylic plastic companies (yellow pages and internet)
    05-10-08 09:21 PM
    This will lessen the appearance of the scratch Best Skins Ever Home Page. It worked on mine
    05-10-08 09:34 PM
    blueberry got a Best Skins Love it. But my case put marks on it any ideas
    05-11-08 05:38 PM
    Look in google for a product call applesause. I bought it and it works great. It is meant for ipods to remove scratches from the screen and polished metal side. Its like 20 bucks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 05:42 PM
    Please read this. I know what I am saying. Do NOT use diplex. It will get your screen plasticy and uneven. you won't like the finish and you will wish you had your scratch back. I know about scratches. Like you I only had a skin and nothing protecting the screen. I got a brand new faceplate OEM. Very easy to install and then installed the invisible sheild on the screen. There is nothing like a nice bright unscratched blackberry display.
    05-11-08 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD