Ok, this seems like a stupid question to me but I have tried and tried to no avail.

While trying to move a picture from my memory card to my default memory (got a new mem card and wanted to use the same wallpaper) my phone froze up a bit, I clicked on something and the image I was using as the wallpaper is gone... I have checked everywhere I know to look (diff picture folders etc) and I can't find it. The image is still set as my wallpaper, is there any way to save it as a file from there? It is a random picture I don't remember where I saved it from so I won't be able to find it again.
    Thanks so much!! I have searched around but can't seem to find this specific question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 08:14 PM
    I don't think there's any way to save an image from the actual wallpaper on the phone. If I'm understanding you correctly, the only place you can find the image is on the actual home screen background... correct me if I'm wrong.

Have you plugged your phone into the computer, enabled mass storage mode and looked at the contents of the SD card using your explorer (if you're on windows)? You may be able to find it that way unless the card is corrupted or the phone just deleted it for some reason. I would think it's still saved somewhere if it still shows up on the home screen.
    12-17-09 11:54 AM
    Maybe not completely same line but....is there anyway to save the current wallpaper on the theme as a pic? -- So that I can use that wallpaper with a different theme?
    12-31-09 11:19 AM
    Not that I know of... You could try contacting the publisher of the theme and see if they would send you a copy of the image.
    12-31-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD