I am experiencing problems with slow running scripts this is occuring on websites that i have been to daily now i am having problems. I have cleared out all the memory, and have checked my settings all look the same.
    craigslist.org is the biggest one now never had problems before?
    Anybody have any ideas? All i have done is download videostreams mobile didnt like it so deleted it now this problem.

thanks
    07-25-08 01:38 PM
    Did you try a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 02:04 PM
    i run the script, it doesn't take much more time than without. try the battery pull!
    07-25-08 02:08 PM
    I've noticed a couple places I visit scripts seem to run/load slower than before. I just use escape/back button to cancel and reload the page. About 1/2 the time that clears it up. I assume it is some sort of advertisement hanging things up. I recently rebboted my device since I was having that happen myself so I'll report back if it still happens for me. I reboot my BB once a week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 02:37 AM
    i did battery pull seemed to get better now it is working fine after i did another pull this time i left battery out for about a minute difference? working fine now thanks for the help
    07-26-08 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD