I recently lost the piece that fits into the top of the phone and functions as a mute button, so not only do i not have use of my mute button/keyboard lock, the phone is open for dust to collect inside. Anyone know where to get a replacement? I've searched a couple blackberry OEM replacement part sites and google, nothing.
    09-15-09 07:16 PM
    Try the full housing set.... you should find it in various websites with the following keywords Blackberry Pearl Full Housing Set
    09-16-09 07:07 AM
    Dealsishop.com or CNN.cn

You can buy the buttons there, they come as a set though not just one button, I believe is around $12.99
    09-16-09 07:17 AM
    Dealsishop.com or CNN.cn

You can buy the buttons there, they come as a set though not just one button, I believe is around $12.99
    htttp://www dealsishop com/pearl8110.html...not seein it..only buttons i see are the side buttons and memory card cover, no full housing kit either.
    09-17-09 01:34 AM
    also if i were to purchase to full housing set, how would i go about removing the old one to replace it?
    09-17-09 01:41 AM
    cnn.cn has full housing sets... but you have to backorder it seems

Tools required to dismantle: T6 screwdriver, case opening

That would help.....

However instead of going through all the stress of dismantling and remantling your blackberry why not by a silicone case. It would hide your mute button and you can still use it.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=fpbmLaTv
    09-17-09 03:01 AM
    cnn.cn has full housing sets... but you have to backorder it seems

Tools required to dismantle: T6 screwdriver, case opening

That would help.....

However instead of going through all the stress of dismantling and remantling your blackberry why not by a silicone case. It would hide your mute button and you can still use it.
    good suggestion i might just do that..but how would that allow me to use my mute button?
    09-19-09 02:45 AM
    09-19-09 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD