I just received my 8130 friday night and am totally addicted already. One thing that I can't seem to figure out is how to turn off the signature line that goes over with every email that states "sent from my Verizon wireless blackberry". Any ideas on how to do this on the new Pearl?

Thanks
    11-12-07 08:53 AM
    11-12-07 09:26 AM
    Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, that didn't work out for me for a Verizon Pearl. I went to the Blackberry login and it says to access via the device. I saw another link as well (can't post URL yet due to post count ) , but still no go. Blagh!
    11-12-07 10:45 AM
    You need to select the Create New Account link in the E-mail Settings on the BB and then use that info to log into the BIS.
    11-12-07 10:55 AM
    Hey sorry about that "fpnunes" I guess pearl was the key word that I missed This should work for you hopefully... Log into BlackBerry Internet Service and click the edit button next to your email profile. There is a place to put a signature in there.
    11-12-07 11:06 AM
    mtsimplify/bedrock - that was it! Thanks for the help guys. I really appreciate it. I have to say that was a bit weird having to go back and create an account to receive email after I've already been getting email for three days. I never would have thought to try that... I love online communities.
    11-12-07 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD