Hello everyone,

I have a quick question I'd life to ask.
    I didn't find the answer in any previous thread, and I did indeed sift through a lot. -_-
    At any rate...
    I know Telus doesn't support MMS with the Blackberry... (x_x)
    However, I was wondering if there was a way to view the received messages from the device itself.
    I have a 8130 Pearl on the Telus Network.
    Now, every time I try to access telusmobility.com/snap i get an error and the browser crashes.
    I can view it no problem on my PC, but not from any mobile browser.
    I tried setting up email accounts on my Pearl, but alas no avail.

So my question is:

1. Is it possible to view telusmobility.com/snap from the Pearl handset? Or,

2. Can I get the received messages from the site forwarded to my email, so I can view them on the Pearl that way?

ANY help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.
    06-19-08 05:25 AM
    Hello,

I had the same problem with my blackberry pearl, so I just called TELUS for assistance to *611 and they gave me a huge password with letters and numbers. I also tried getting it by myself over the webpage but it is not working. But when you get your password it works

Good luck!

Alejandra
    06-23-08 07:56 PM
    Alejandra, I love people like you. Why do we always try to act like we are superior in knowledge? Come on people, let's work together and build empires. You rock for answering and you go far with your life - blessings be to you! Telus what we want to know.
    - going4gold
    06-03-09 10:05 PM
    I have the same problem, I was sent a picture message from a friend, but of course all I got was the telusmobility snap web link. I cannot open it on my phone or pc I keep getting this website no longer exists. I called customer service and all they told me to do was to log in to my photo album account and upload the pics off my phone and the pic should be there, but this didnt work either. Really Really need Help with this
    07-25-09 04:46 PM
    I am also with the telus network and have a pearl and the only way i have been able to get past this issue is to email the picture to the other persons phone number. this is the address:
    10digitphone#@mms.telusmobility.com

This will send a picture (MMS) to someone. To recieve one, the person sending you one needs to do the same or send it to the email address that you have set up to your bb.

it will still state that you have a picture at telus snap but you are able to open it up on your bb b/c it is an attachment.

hope this helps out a lil, i know it sucks b/c you cant find any other way around it.
    07-25-09 06:16 PM
    i dont understand why Telus does this!!! they block MMS...then instead of sending you the MMS..they send you a link .. a link that is totally useless on the device you are supposed to use??? soo now i have to wait til i'm on a computer so i can look at it...I called Telus and was told there is a simple solution..GREAT!!..i tried their solution..which is...to add an email address which will forward the mms as an email to your device...sounds simple..sounds great..only problem..it doesnt work!! i've tried three addresses...i've had the person from telus try it also..still no luck???? not sure what else to try...Since this is an older post..i'm hoping someone has figured something out since...
    09-20-09 11:00 AM
    You should be able to view the link that gets sent its what bell does (you also get a picture above the link though too...) for that address it is only viewable on comp that's the same with bell can't view the address on phone (the Telus.snap one)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 11:39 AM
    K I was woundering if it was even possible to receive pic messages on a blackberry if so. I need to know how

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-10 04:05 PM
    I'm bringing this up because I can't figure out how to change my password on snap? everytime I have to request for a password because I can never remember their long string of random letters and numbers!

Also it says somewhere you can save the picture somehow. Anyway know how to do that? I just get a tiny thumbnail on the sight. God I hate Telus.
    09-22-10 01:19 AM
    My friend sent me a pic and it said "View it at telusmobility.com\snap
    So i did now i dont know what to do! Hellppppppp
    10-03-11 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD