Hey guys

My red light doesn't do the repeat flash when I get a new message anymore. I didn't change any settings on it or anything. Does anyone know what might have happened?

Thanks
    08-02-08 11:49 AM
    With the BB turned on, take the battery out for a few seconds and put it back in. See if that helps.
    08-02-08 11:50 AM
    Nope

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-02-08 11:56 AM
    Double check your LED notification setting in your active profile next to messages just to make sure it is not set on "none". I know it's basic but mabe it got changed somehow.

08-02-08 12:18 PM
    It's funny. In the old Treo forums, everybody was trying to figure out ways to stop the lights from blinking
    08-02-08 12:20 PM
    I love my little red light. I smile every time I see it flashing cause I know something new arrived

08-02-08 01:33 PM
    Yea it's a nice feature but its a gateway to being a Blackberry addict. Imagine someone who receives a lot of spam. Their inbox is being inundated all day with messages that the filters don't catch, so their LED is always blinking. Therefore, they are checking their BB all the time. I can see why some people would want to turn it off.
    08-02-08 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD