ok so i have the blackberry pearl 8120
    my memory card started to not work and said i needed it formatted and so did but it deleted my pics......i need them back please help me PLEASE!!
    11-03-08 05:13 PM
    Unless you backed them up on your PC, there's no way to get them back. Sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 05:44 PM
    um most recovery programs dont work and if u get the ones that do when u try and recover pics u wont be able to open them or u will and only have the image will show...

also due to it being a memory card u would have to find one that would support that cuz some of the new ones do and some of em dont they will only show the ide/sata drive so u can try looking into that. the file recovery programs just dont get to happy when u see the stuff and cant get it back k..

p.s. - next time back the stuff up before u do that
    11-03-08 05:46 PM
    But my pictures got erased from my phone when I updated the OS to the 4.5 version. What can I do to recover them?
    03-06-09 03:45 PM
    You might be in luck.

If your pictures were in device memory, they will be in the automatic backup that was created during the upgrade.

Search for a file named LoaderBackup(2009-xx-xx).ipd, if it is present, use Advanced Restore in BlackBerry Desktop Manger to recover them.

If the pictures were on a media card, they are not included in the backup and are not recoverable.
    03-07-09 02:06 PM
    Download a copy of testdisk. Use PhotoRec. It will recover quite a bit actually and it does work on sd cards.
    03-07-09 02:43 PM
    Dont worry, you can recover deleted photos from blackberry mobile phone with some good photo recovery software, you may refer to this blackberry photo recovery guide that helped me before
    how to recover photos from blackberry

hope this helps you get back deleted photos.
    Last edited by dawnonu2; 06-29-13 at 08:18 PM.
    06-28-13 04:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD