All of a sudden I am not recieving emails or text messages. I can however, make and receive phone calls. I did a test text message deal with another phone and mine would act like it was receiving. the litle blue arrows would show up and then the red x would show up for a half a second and then go away but no message. Can anyone tell me what settings I might need to be using.
    This happened last week when i hooked up to my desktop manager but luckily after driving a hundred miles to get to an Alltel shop the guy fixe dit for me but he wouldnt tell me what he did. Better than when I called the tech department. they told me I had to replace the phone. Now I know not to use my desktop manager but I do need to know how to set the setting s back to i can get data
    05-23-08 09:00 PM
    You need to send the service books and re-register the Host Routing Table.
    Options > Advanced Options
    05-23-08 09:07 PM
    ok and how do i do that? There is a ton of stuff in the host routing table?
    05-23-08 09:16 PM
    Press menu and choose register now.
    05-23-08 09:18 PM
    ok i know I sound dumb but do i have to do that with each entry? - never mind i got it to work. any idea why my bb is doing that? I just put in a new memory card and have the phone set to enable memory. I think it has something to do with the desktop manager as it did the same thing last time I synced it
    Last edited by windrider86; 05-23-08 at 09:25 PM.
    05-23-08 09:22 PM
    No. Simply go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table, press menu and choose register now like I said.
    05-23-08 09:30 PM
    i did ithat on one of the apps. I jsut didnt know if i needed to do that on all of them as there seems to be about 20
    05-23-08 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD