Hi can anyone help,just bought a 8120,
    (1) i need to get it unlocked from orange uk,(( how)) , then use my movistar sim in spain,
    (2) it will not be on contract it will be pay as you go, so will i still be able to use the wi fi on the fone if i have free wi fi at various outlets, -- in anticipation--alan . ((older people and technology?? But im willing to learn thanks everybody.
    05-12-10 01:55 AM
    Unfortunately, I can only answer part of your questions, and that is the last half of question 1. The pearls are CDMA, so you won't be able to use a sim card in it. Sorry I can't help more. Good luck!
    05-12-10 10:48 AM
    The 8130 is a CDMA device, but the 8120 is a GSM device and can be unlocked. There are many unlocking companies here on CB that will gladly help you with an unlock code for a fee. There are some threads that you can win one too.

You will be able to connect to the internet on the phone, but many of the functions won't work (BBM, email, and many apps require a data plan) You will be able to browse the internet just fine though.
    05-12-10 11:15 AM
    Hi can anyone help,just bought a 8120,
    (1) i need to get it unlocked from orange uk,(( how)) , then use my movistar sim in spain,
    (2) it will not be on contract it will be pay as you go, so will i still be able to use the wi fi on the fone if i have free wi fi at various outlets, -- in anticipation--alan . ((older people and technology?? But im willing to learn thanks everybody.
    We can get it unlocked within minutes. Deliver codes within a few minutes of payment. Let us know if you have any questions
    05-15-10 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD