I seem to have a problem with my call history being randomly deleted. I am on my second Pearl as the first was having issues where it was constantly loading. Both of these Pearls have deleted my call history. The first one seemed very random on when it would do it (had that one for 2 days). The new one has only done it to me once so far and it was around midnight (only have had this one for 24 hours) so it made me wonder if it had something to do with a daily clearing setting of some sort. I'm usually very good at figuring things out but this is my first Blackberry so I'm not perfect with it.... yet.

Thanks, Kerri
    11-29-07 07:17 AM
    I seem to have a problem with my call history being randomly deleted. I am on my second Pearl as the first was having issues where it was constantly loading. Both of these Pearls have deleted my call history. The first one seemed very random on when it would do it (had that one for 2 days). The new one has only done it to me once so far and it was around midnight (only have had this one for 24 hours) so it made me wonder if it had something to do with a daily clearing setting of some sort. I'm usually very good at figuring things out but this is my first Blackberry so I'm not perfect with it.... yet.

Thanks, Kerri
    i have had the same issue with my pearl as well as my curve im on tmobile i thought it was me lol but just let me know if u figure it out
    11-29-07 08:52 AM
    I have the same prob, my call history gets deleted some times 20 min or 1 hr after calls go or come in. but now voice mail is the only item not being deleted!

any help! appreciated.

Brandon...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-07 01:51 PM
    I have had the same problem, i took the battery out and it seemed to do the trick
    11-30-07 04:42 AM
    I have had the same problem, along with old calendar entries being deleted. That is big problem because during synchronization the Desktop Manager program then wants to delete them from my Outlook calendar. I read posts on other forums that indicate this behavior is caused by a low memory condition. Apparently BlackBerry devices are known for memory leak issues, so you should reset your BlackBerry periodically and delete anything you don't need. Good luck!
    11-30-07 07:45 AM
    Dumb question, What do you mean by RESET your blackberry?

I'm having the same call history problem.
    12-01-07 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD