Hi all. i have the 8130 and have had it a little less than a year. Ive had a few probs, but nothing that cant be fixed... until now. I cant keep my radio on for more than a couple minutes at most! Even when my battery is fully charged. I can turn it on if i make a call, or turn it on manually, but then it will just turn back off after im done. Any ideas??
    Thanks Jared
    12-24-08 01:57 AM
    Have you done the easy stuff like a battery pull to reset the phone, and call *228 option 1 to reprogram the phone, etc?
    12-24-08 02:31 AM
    yes, tried both of those. even tried upgrading software.. which in turn killed my bb. just got it back operational today and i thought the prob woulda been fixed
    12-24-08 02:46 AM
    Are you in an area where you have very poor signal?

Also, is your battery fully charged? BBs will turn off the radio to save power when the battery gets down to a certain level.

If neither of these, call customer service. Make sure you speak to a blackberry tech. They may be able to help you out.
    12-24-08 11:27 AM
    yes, i do have good signal. it doesnt matter where i am at and it still does it. My battery is fully charged as well. i will try customer service and see if i can get help from them.
    Thanks
    Jared
    12-24-08 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD