-sorry to be such a noob. How do I get the radio back on? The battery died and my 8130 turned its radio off. I'm charging now but the radio is still off; can't figure out how to turn it back on...?
    09-14-08 08:57 AM
    I just tried to call someone and mine turned back one.
    09-14-08 08:59 AM
    Just make a call

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-08 09:24 AM
    Or go to manage connections and turn on mobile network.
    09-14-08 09:30 AM
    Manage Connections > Turn on Mobile Network
    09-14-08 10:06 AM
    Looks like you question has been answered, so, Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!!!
    09-14-08 10:27 AM
    ok bringing this post back from teh dead because this is my problem

my storm died..5% bat life left and it shut my radio off...now one would THINK that plugging it in to charge would allow the phone to work off of the ac power. so i go to manage connections and turn on mobile network and it still says battery is too low...do i really need to sit here and wait like 30 minutes for my phone to charge to get like 10% bat life so i can turn the connection back on? i would think being plugged in is like an endless battery and id have all the juice i need to turn this back on

im new to the BB hype so sorry if this is a dumb question
    11-25-08 05:13 PM
    As "FETTO" said above. Same exact thing with my pearl. You would think plugging it in you could reconnect, but apparently not. Not that I could figure out either. Kind of sucks the big one!

Anyone know a solution?
    11-26-08 03:25 PM
    Well I don't let my BB get below 30% (theme tells me percentage), that way I always have my radio on.

I know this not a solution, but the only I knew of how to fix this problem
    11-26-08 05:11 PM
    Hi, could you share the name of the theme that shows the percentage? I haven't seen one of those yet. It sounds real handy.
    Thanks,
    Bob
    11-26-08 05:57 PM
    11-26-08 08:03 PM
    same problem with my pearl but once the battery meter turns yellow again it will allow you to turn the radio back on.
    11-27-08 06:21 AM
    Thanks for the link. That is really cool. I appreciate it.
    Bob
    12-05-08 02:16 PM
    Usually when you put it to charge it turns itself back on.

But don't allow your BB to go dead like tht

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 02:54 PM
    Noobie here and having an issue that is slightly differernt. My Storm is set to turn off at night and on in the morning. In the beginning, the radio seemed to turn off and on as well. for the past 2 weeks the radio does not always turn on automatically when the Storm powers up in the AM. Is there a setting somewhere that matches the radio on of to the device on off?
    12-11-08 06:19 AM
    Noobie here and having an issue that is slightly differernt. My Storm is set to turn off at night and on in the morning. In the beginning, the radio seemed to turn off and on as well. for the past 2 weeks the radio does not always turn on automatically when the Storm powers up in the AM. Is there a setting somewhere that matches the radio on of to the device on off?
    I was just getting ready to post the same exact scenario. Every morn the radio is off after it wakes up. I searched for the solution and didnt find anything. Hope somebody knows a fix or setting adjustment. thanks
    12-11-08 07:00 AM
    Did you check the auto on/off function under options?
    12-11-08 09:08 AM
    Hey Everybody,

I am a nubie, so be gentle. I have owned the BB pearl 8130 for almost a year now, and it's the biggest pile I have ever owned. That's for another day! Hopefully, someone here can help me, as my local alltel service provider has horrible support. And if you ever have to go into the main store located here, all the employees huddle around each other and act like a high school clique of snobby wanna-bes!
    Any how, this is what my 8130 is doing NOW: I tried to call someone and it advised me that the "radio" was off. I followed the on-screen instructions and it turned the radio on and made the call. But now, I have to go into the "Manage Connections" app and manually turn the radio on every time I make a call or try and text someone. I am lucky if it stays on for more than a minute and then it justs cuts the call off and says radio off!
    Then it's back to the Manage connections app and repeat! This is becoming very frustrating and am ready to chuck it into the back yard.
    Have any of you had this problem? Radio shuts off constantly, making you have to go into the connection app and turn it back on.................................
    Thanks in advance!

Looks looks like a very smart group on this board. Maybe you can get me change my opinion of this piece of garbage! My first "smart" phone, and I am beginning to think that "smart phone" is just an oxymoron!
    12-13-08 09:26 PM
    my battery life says its 100% yet it still doesnt turn the radio back on?
    and i didnt even let the battery get low like not even below 20% ish?
    12-23-08 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD