my pearl died today. the poor poor pearl it had no chance lol. it had taken many adventures..like being dropped and thrown and smashed...what did it in finally was its trip into the toilet bowl. haha..anyway the point of this thread- to anybody looking into getting a pearl..they are very very durable. I was quite impressed. Mine survived for a 2 weeks after its unfortanate fall into the potty. lol Its been thrown out of anger, bounced on cement many times thrown at my windsheild, into the woods everything and it lived! Im waiting for my new one in the mail but ill miss my old one it went through alot! hahah
    12-02-08 02:42 PM
    That is so sad!

I want a Pearl. They're cute. Haha.
    I want to get my BF one. It looks "sensitive" for him. While the Curve looks like "Hulk" compared to it. (Not really but yeah! Lol)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 04:20 PM
    I love my pink pearl, guess she is tougher than she looks!!
    12-02-08 05:03 PM
    Why would you ever throw your berry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 05:25 PM
    i get very upset with people on the phone..lol and if im fighting with someone in person i tend to take it out on my phone not sure why...but the pearl is my 6th phone this year....lol the LGs and flippers didnt last too long to throwing...lol
    12-04-08 01:38 PM
    my pearl died today. the poor poor pearl it had no chance lol. it had taken many adventures..like being dropped and thrown and smashed...what did it in finally was its trip into the toilet bowl. haha..anyway the point of this thread- to anybody looking into getting a pearl..they are very very durable. I was quite impressed. Mine survived for a 2 weeks after its unfortanate fall into the potty. lol Its been thrown out of anger, bounced on cement many times thrown at my windsheild, into the woods everything and it lived! Im waiting for my new one in the mail but ill miss my old one it went through alot! hahah
    LOL. Looks like someone needs anger management on how NOTto take your anger out on your precious berry. LOL. J/K. That's nice to hear that the pearls are durable. I had the pink one before I switched to the curve and to Sprint.
    12-04-08 01:44 PM
    LOL. Looks like someone needs anger management on how NOTto take your anger out on your precious berry. LOL. J/K. That's nice to hear that the pearls are durable. I had the pink one before I switched to the curve and to Sprint.
    lol i kno im bad to my phones haaha
    12-04-08 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD