1st time poster, you guys have been amazingly helpful with my getting to learn my 1st BB, so thanks already.

I was looking to delete my preloaded pics as well as the help function. Now, if I have read correctly, you can onyl do this when you are ready to do an OS update, but, I just did the most recent Verizon one last Thursday. Can I just reinstall the update again over the "same" OS? Will it prompt me for an update, even if one is not required?

Thanks in advance for any tips, and thanks again for all the help already provided.

Take it slow!
    03-04-08 07:00 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    You can delete the pictures, then when you connect to the DT Manager again it will remove the proper files and not update the OS. This can be done at time of OS install or anytime after. I take it you read the thread on how to remove the pics. If not then look through the links in my sig.
    03-04-08 07:16 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    You can delete the pictures, then when you connect to the DT Manager again it will remove the proper files and not update the OS. This can be done at time of OS install or anytime after. I take it you read the thread on how to remove the pics. If not then look through the links in my sig.

Sounds good, thanks for the quick response! I had read the thread, but if it said specifiacally you could do after OS update, I missed it, but again, thank you!
    03-04-08 08:07 AM
    Sounds good, thanks for the quick response! I had read the thread, but if it said specifiacally you could do after OS update, I missed it, but again, thank you!
    I don't believe it does, I I have done it after an OS update with no problems. Since it's a .cod file it acts like a theme or app in removing.
    03-04-08 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD