Ok, I've got a BB 8130, got the 1gig Media Card. Now, I'm wondering if there is anything I can buy for my vehicle so that I can play my mp3's and have the music come out through my speakers.. kinda like an ipod I guess.

any info appreciated.

thanks.
    06-27-08 09:39 PM
    Just get one of those FM transmitters that plug into the headphone jack instead of through the iPod dock connector.
    06-27-08 09:43 PM
    Check out Crutchfield: Car Audio, Home Theater, Speakers, LCD TV, Plasma TV for adapters that connect your BB to your car's sound system
    06-27-08 09:49 PM
    What kind of system do you have
    Installed installed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 11:27 PM
    their is a few different ways you can do it...
    1)you can have someone hook it up through the rca outputs on the back of the deck and run the cord to the area you need.
    2) if youre deck has the aux input on the front of it (mine does) then you can go to like radio shack or something and just buy one of those headphone to headphone cords (each end should look like a male piece to a headphone jack)
    3)OR you could do the fm transmittor, but ive tried a few different ones over time and I dont think any fm transmittor is worth the money you pay for thm.

hope this helps you.
    06-28-08 05:03 AM
    Thanks for the link.
    06-28-08 05:25 AM
    I'm not sure if my deck has that input on the front, but I'm hoping it does. If not I may try that FM transmitter.

Thanks for the help guys.

Have a good Canada Day.
    06-28-08 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD