Hey guys n gals, again. I know you must be thinking "wow what a **** this guy is, he has a question a day" and i know i'm sorry but i'm just so curious and i'm just seeking the knowledge of all you smart blackberry users out there. Now, i've been using my wifi and i love it i mean what's better than free internet. But the only problem is that it is horribly slow, and i can't even access my windows live messenger sign in page. SO! my question is that what can i do to make this thing faster whether it be a software upgrade or a hardware upgrade. Also i cannot figure out how to get the free themes from my desktop to my phone. Thanks a lot people!!
    01-21-09 07:47 PM
    i am guessing you have un zipped the files. Open DM, connect your BB, hit app loader, then browse, import the theme from your desktop, hit finish. That should do the trick

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 08:49 PM
    thanks so much!
    01-21-09 09:42 PM
    Alright there is another problem. My computer and blackberry detect eachother but my DM will not detect it. i've tried going to the help section but nothing has worked.
    01-21-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD