Hey all - Just got a new pearl a week ago and i've found the beloved "L" theme on the phone.
    I love the theme but I there are two icons i can't seem to replace for the life of me. The application icon and the profile icon will not go away. It just seemd senseless to have the application icon when i can just as easily press the button.
    I've seen some photos posted by some of you that show the L theme being used and they do not have these two icons. I know there another L theme that can be purchased........is that what everyone is using?
    If any one has any insight on this i would greatly appreciate it. BTW, the forum ROCKS and so does the 8130.
    01-12-08 10:10 AM
    Yes, Applications and Profiles icons always default positionally to the lower left & right corners for BB Dimension L and can't be changed. Personally I use Dimension L but I'm sure folks here can suggest other L themes for you.
    01-12-08 10:25 AM
    I get your point on the application button. I haven't found any L themes without it myself, but hopefully soon
    01-12-08 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD