Hey do you change whether or not the phone rings or vibrates in the profile menu? Because I set that to ring oin loud and my phone always vibrates...it says in the corner that loud is the active profile, so what do I have to do to make my phone ring when I get calls or messages?
    12-28-07 02:37 PM
    I was wanting to post this same question. It seems odd that the phone vibrates first while it is set on loud.
    12-28-07 02:53 PM
    Hey do you change whether or not the phone rings or vibrates in the profile menu? Because I set that to ring oin loud and my phone always vibrates...it says in the corner that loud is the active profile, so what do I have to do to make my phone ring when I get calls or messages?
    Go to profiles> Advanced> Loud> Make sure that Vibrate is off and ring is on LOUD!

PS- Post 1000!!!
    12-28-07 02:55 PM
    Couple things:

You do change your ring and vibrate settings from the profile menu.

If you wan the phone to ring only, set out or in holster to tone.

If you set it to vibrate + tone, then it will do exactly that, vibrate the set number of time and tone the set number of time.

Note: There is no way to ring and vibrate at the same time. See the other post: http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/i-w...me-time-12138/
    12-28-07 03:01 PM

PS- Post 1000!!!
    Congratulations! I hope to be up there one day.
    12-28-07 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD