I'm looking at buying a cradle for my Pearl. I'm looking at the little chrome one made by RIM, but I'm also planning on getting a spare battery, which draws my attention to RIM's cradle that charges the Pearl along with a spare battery, but it's almost 3 times the price of the other cradle, and doesn't look so nice... ( don't really care about the cradle being able to sync with a pc or not) Which do ya'll think would be a better choice? I'm coming from a Samsung A900 which has a rather weak battery, I carried 3 batteries for it, the one in the phone, a spare normal battery and then a larger extended battery for when I knew I was going to be away from a charger for more than a day or two. Is a spare battery for the Pearl needed? Or has my previous phone just made me paranoid? And is the little chrome cradle a good one, or should I be looking at something else?
    Last edited by mkfrmn; 12-19-07 at 01:39 AM.
    12-19-07 01:37 AM
    I'm will soon be getting the OEM RIM chrome cradle, IMO its an attractive compliment to the phone... and I'm quite pleased with the 8130 battery life, so personally no need for dual charging capablities.
    12-19-07 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD