Well, a few weeks back i started getting complaints from friends that i wasn't answering their calls, yet i swear i never let my phone leave my side. And the also more troubling fact was that these phone calls weren't even showing up on my phone when i'd go to check. After some time i decided to check for myself and indeed, when i'd call myself, around 50% of the time it'd say i was unavailable.

Yet, when i make calls, or send texts, they work every time. And there is also no delay on my texts receiving so it seems to only be with calls.

The problem has gotten slightly better, and slightly worse. There doesn't seem to be any factors involved, same problem happens anywhere.

I'm thinking I'll need to get my phone serviced, is that my only option?
    07-24-08 11:15 PM
    can you take it back to the store or have a tech look at it? thats what i would do. ...assuming you bought it from a store and not from a 3rd party.
    oh and i assume you have reset your phone since this started happening? (i know its a silly question, but i figured i'd check...)
    07-25-08 12:29 PM
    First thing i would do is check your status on your phone. go to options--> status. See if you have below 10 000 000 free file space. Also make sure not to run your battery very low. If it get too low it will automatically turn off your radio. I try to keep it above 50% at all times. If you memory is low, check out stoner's guide to freeing up memory. And make sure you do battery pulls periodically. Just my .02.

hope it helps
    07-25-08 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD