I am on my 3rd pearl since April and at a loss on what I should do. I have to make it to April and I can do a 1 year upgraded thru Verizon. I just had my trackball replaced, AGAIN, on Friday for not responding even after cleaning it. I purge my email every Sunday when I do a backup and sync daily. I don't have insurance because my mom was talking and I got distracted and didn't get it. My phone powers on and off whenever it wants to, stops responding and I get the hour glass and have to do a battery pull. I am under 7mb of memory no matter what I do. I have dropped it a few times but have a silicone case so I don't think that would be the problem. Every time I have a problem I take it to Verizon so they can notate it in my account.

Am I doing something wrong?

After I sync also I have to do a battery pull for my phone to recognize my SD card in my phone. I have the new Desktop Manager for Mac.

Verizon said that if they warranty out my phone, again, I will still get another Pearl. OK so I want a Tour or Storm or Storm 2 but my Pearl is driving me crazy.
    11-10-09 12:54 AM
    Update from last night. I woke up this morning and my phone was off. My auto on/off is disabled. I change my setting to a custom one.

I think my phone is possessed!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 09:43 AM
    I just had to do a pull because my phone wouldn't unlock. I lock it with no password. My phone is possessed

11-10-09 04:52 PM
    Have you checked out the 101 Blackberry Lectures series on optimizing your memory? There's a lot of stuff that you can get rid of to up your memory. 7MB running? Your phone is going to be flipping out. After a batt pull, I'm running in at around 14.5MB.
    I'm running:
    Facebook 1.7
    Blackberry Maps
    LaterDude Pro
    Blackjack
    Pandora
    Snaptu
    Uno
    VZ Nav
    Pearl Storm Theme
    A couple of quick launches
    I also deleted icon and L themes
    My device works perfectly and always has. I don't keep days of txt,mms, or emails on my device. It's been the best device I've ever had. Hope you can resolve; good luck...
    11-11-09 06:34 AM
    I run yahoo messenger, Facebook, score mobile, berry med, and twitter. I have removed most stuff I don't use. I don't keep my texts long either. I have had problems since I have had the phone but Verizon isn't much help. Iat gotta make it until April 11th when I can do a 1 year upgrade

11-11-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD