I believe I have seen a post similar to this at one point on this site, however, I can not locate it at the moment..

Does anyone have a problem with their 8130 powering down without requesting such? It has happened a multiple times now --- thought it was just me the first few times, however, now I know it just happens and each time I am performing different activities.

Anyway, if you have this problem how did you resolve (if there is a resolution)? I am on the sprint network...

Thanks in advance.
    01-10-08 10:28 PM
    Need more info, the BB is completely turning off.
    01-10-08 10:32 PM
    I have 8110. and out of no where it will power off. I cant even turn it back on with the power button. I have to pull the battery and put it back in. Then it takes like 3 mins to be up and running again. How can I keep mine from shutting off on its own?
    03-27-09 01:54 PM
    That sounds like a phone issue. I would say take it to your carrier.
    Could be a os issue.
    What os are you running.
    Options>about

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 02:00 PM
    There's a few things that could be doing this.
    1. Is the battery damaged?
    2. What's your File Free Memory show?
    3. Do you have it on "sleep" (auto on/off)?
    4. Bad OS upgrade?
    03-27-09 02:00 PM
    I had this problem before to. but mine was just turning off when I lisening to music and it was because they where wma files insted of MP3s

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 05:26 PM
    1. Is the battery damaged? (the phone is very new so I doubt it)

2. What's your File Free Memory show? 9614262 bytes

3. Do you have it on "sleep" (auto on/off)? Im not sure. I just lock the keys and then the screen shuts off after about 10 secs

4. Bad OS upgrade? Its the os that came with the phone. Though I think it is the 4.5 one. Any ideas to check? Ive had the phone about a month now and its done it maybe once a week... Thanks all!
    03-30-09 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD