Well after reading that the pouch is special and puts the phone to sleep i pulled it out of the box and used it. Only i had one issue. My blue tooth which was connected stopped working. When i pulled it out of the pouch to see what was wrong it asked for permission to use the bluetooth. Is this normal? Also if i was to put it in the pouch at night will my alarm still work??
    01-16-09 04:24 PM
    I'm not too sure about the bluetooth but yes the alarm will still work
    01-16-09 04:31 PM
    pouch, lol. Everything should work while the Pearl is in the holster. You can answer the bluetooth question to allow to always pair, and you can check a box below the question so it doesn't keep asking. My Jabra works just fine while my Pearl is holstered.

And agreed, I believe the alarm should also work with the Pearl in your pouch/holster.

all kidding aside, it's pretty sweet, I have mine set to go into standby whenever it's holstered. You can set all different kinds of options for in holster, out of holster etc.
    01-16-09 04:47 PM
    thanks everyone how do i set it to always pair?? Also what are the other setting i can do..
    I almost threw the holster out LOL verizon had no info on it i thought it was jsut another holder
    01-16-09 06:46 PM
    I love my silicone skin but I miss the holster lol. Bb users ar odd aren't we??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 06:46 PM
    i wonder, has anyone taken there pouch and opened it to see how it works?
    04-03-09 04:34 PM
    There is a magnet in there that trips the sleep mode. No need to take it apart.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD